Sunday, April 10, 2011

hello, welcome to our little zoo!

I’ve always wanted to live with lots of pets, my boyfriend sometimes teases me that I’m the reincarnation of Gerald Durrel, my love for animals couldn’t be bigger. I’d wanted to become a vet when I was a little girl, but I finally ended up doing something totally different so I enjoy being with my little zoo of mine after work, at home. After years of debate on whether we should have a dog or not and many Christmases and birthdays without the longed puppy out of the wrapped box,  I ended up buying Lulu last January at my very own responsibility. She is a pug and it really is the best breed for urban couples!!! She is adorable, a real cutie, clownish and childlike, buying her really was the best decision in my life ever:) And I have to add here, she ended up being not only my dog, but David also adores her! We also have 2 canary birds and now the latest addition to these bunch of animals is a small guinea pig, a face of the upcoming ad campaign. Her stay is only temporary, but she is already good friends with Lulu:) Oh, and have I mentioned, the birds fell in love and now Monika has 2 small green eggs in her nest!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment