Thursday, March 15, 2012

PHOTOSHOOT.

Ladies, I'm so excited! It's bank holiday here so we can profit from a 4-day long-weekend and yay! I finally have time to take pictures of all the S/S 12 vintage dresses that cannot wait to finally be all yours! Yes, it's official, the 'Shop My Style' section of the blog is launching very very soon!
It was a marvellous day starting with a giant latte & almond croissant in the sunshin, then doing all the preparations for the photoshoot, I wish you saw the piles of beautiful dresses all over the bedroom & living room and the pretty pairs of sandals all lined up, waiting for their picks!
My lovely friend, Barika did all her best to make the photos aspirational, I really really hope that you will love them as much as I do. And the happy news is: all the dresses, skirtson the photos are finally for sale!
Will keep you posted on the details and the official lunch date!
Now, after such a well accomplished day it's time to curl up with Lulu on the couch and do a fave series marathon as my lovely BF is out of town.

xoxo ladies, enjoy the long weekend!
k

No comments:

Post a Comment