Monday, March 12, 2012

HELLO SPRING, HELLO SLOPES!

hello ladies!!!
It's sunny, it's Friday, it feels spring in the city and I'm off skiing for the weekend! Fingers crossed there will still be some snow on the slopes!

The other day I felt soo bored with the usual dark and plain winter outfits on the streets, I was really up to adding
some vivid colours to the otherwise dull Budapest palette.
It already felt lukewarm, yet fresh so I decided to walk my pistacchio colour Banana Republic spring coat with red accessories.
I hope you'll also feel inspired to colur up a bit, the city does deserve some colours, ladies!

Now, I'm off to wearing nothing fancy but comfy and warm skiing gear but I hope I'll be able to share some photos later on sunny skies and snowy slopes!

xoxo,
k.






No comments:

Post a Comment