Tuesday, May 1, 2012

OH-LA-LA-LA-LA

Hey ladies, sorry for these relatively silent days but I haven't really been 'en pleine forme', I got sick and I had way too much stress at my workplace, I don't say these two have nothing to do with each other...
Today is the last day of a 4-day long weekend and I spent as much time recharging batteries as I could, I only did things I really felt like doing, I got rid of all the neverending to-do lists.
It's been really sunny and hot, almost like mid-summer weather, so I spent most of the time outside, riding my bike, walking Lulu, sipping on icecold rose spritzers, chatting with friends.

And despite the initial difficulties (eliminating a hostile wasp nest from the rooftop) we did an amazing photoshoot with my friend, Barbara today, I cannot wait to show all the lovely new dresses of the garderobe to you.
I'm planning to have an open-garderobe event every week, or at least every second week at our place so that I can meet my dearest vintage ladies up for pretty things. Like my FB page and I'll make sure to keep you posted on the details.

Oh, and this weekend I again immersed in some inspiring DIY projects, I made lovely high-waist denim shorts and worked a bit on my garderobe decoration.

I shot some lovely instas all along, this is a brief photoset of my weekend, ladies.

Hope you also had a pretty time!
xoxo,
k.

1 comment:

  1. Jó is sort lett! én is szívesen alakítom át a holmiaimat. :)

    Díjat kaptál tőlem, mert szeretem a blogod: http://lenaswardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/05/dijat-kaptam.html

    ReplyDelete