Friday, December 2, 2011

WINTER.

It's so unbelievable that time passes so quickly! It's already December and today morning we woke up to snow covered rooftops and a numb city. The good news is that vibrant vintage clothes go amazingly well with greyish and foggy winter colours. Here is another photo of last weekend favourite outfit. Please note that these lovely vintage clothes will be soon up to sale on the blog, I just need to photograph them first and withou David on board it's not an easy thing to do. But I'll figure out something for sure.
Oh, and have a happy Friday and a lovely weekend, I just realized this one is the last that I'm going to spend at home before going away to London on business, then to Brussels to visit a lovely friend and then finally to our annual holiday with David. Superbusy days ahead, I'll try to make the most of it!

This is what I'm wearing: vintage abstract print skirt and pink knitted top, Mango heels.

oh, and I'm constantly listening to Yuksek's new album, Living on the Edge of Time, greatest score to these hectic days!

xoxo,
katika

No comments:

Post a Comment