Sunday, February 26, 2012

CAN I STILL BE CHIC WHEN I'M SICK?

Hey, ladies, I got this terrible flu and I've been grounded for the whole weekend. Yep, I lay sick in front of a SATC marathon drinking hot tea and that's all. The last thing I did and is worth mentioning was last Thursday when I went to an exhibition opening. Ív & Candie is an amazing and very inspiring photographer duo, Trash-Kitsch-Hunters, according to them. Check out their blog for some true one-of-a-kind-shots and if you have time, visit the exhibition @ Liget gallery. I was a proud pug mom, seeing Lulu up on the wall, thanks so much, Ív & Candie:)!
This is what I was wearing: a retro print vintage dress, a small black hat from divided and my asos wedges.

Since then only flannel pyjamas, soft scarves around my neck, wollen knitted socks. Being sick sucks.
I remember my friend, Anna doing a lovely chic-sick mix'n match set on polyvore.com. I wish I could find it to show it to you, it was so cute! Anna, if you read this post and you can track that back, please do and share:)!

xoxo,
k.




2 comments:

  1. :) http://www.polyvore.com/sick_monday/set?id=19916613

    ReplyDelete
  2. igeeen!!!! ezt imádom!!! <3 a legcukibb betiszett ever!

    ReplyDelete