Tuesday, January 24, 2012

COLOUR BLOCKING.

I was not planning on writing a long post on these lovely photos, I was thinking I would let the colours speak. Really. Me, the back in two years absolutely monochrome girl having all these colours in my wardrobe? It truly makes me smile. The other day I was having an evening rendez-vous with sis and she couldn't help gasping when seeing my outfit. I was wearing colours. Bright blue, ruby red, mesmerizing fuchsia and orange. With gold, oh, tons of gold accessories. I might have overdone it a bit but since being back from Asia I'm missing those vibrant colours so so much so I have to use my own weapons to fight the Budapest grey.

So here is another loud and proud colour combination for you, mes belles. I'm wearing a vivid green vintage skirt with lovely front pleats and golden buttons, a pink top from H&M, an old cotton blazer and my Asos wedges.





xoxo,
katika

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit!love ur skirt!

    Come and visit my blog and we can follow each other if you want!
    ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Stacey, thank you!!! I really love your blog, especially your inspiration posts!! Really great sets! You're totally followed.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete