Thursday, January 12, 2012

FLASHDANCE.

I remember watching the movie Flashdance all over and over again back in the ’80s. It was a true favourite of mine, the VHS tape just got ruined as I rewinded the tape just too many times to learn the dance steps.
The heroine, Alex was a big idol of mine as I was kinda obsessed with my whole jazz ballet thing back then.

Now, after asking my mom to cut me a fringe I feel like being back in the ’80s, I find this new hairdo so very Flashdance.

Oh, gosh, sometime I regret so much giving up my promising dance carrier so early:).

Here is what I wear today:
a very cool wool tee I found in a small shop in KL, a vintage faux fur pencil skirt, wool tights (warm!!!) and my indispensable asos boots.

Hope you’ll like my new hair!

Here are some pics from the movie, after browsing through all these photos, I think I’m going to watch the movie tonight. Again.

xoxo,
katika

3 comments:

  1. úgy tetszett mindig az a szürke pulcsi, nekem valahogy olyan nanushkás a nyakkivágás :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. igeeen, nagyon nanushkás! én kb. 10 éve annyira odavoltam ezért, hogy az összes ilyen felsőnek szépen szabóollóval kivágtam így a nyakát! ha jó pulcsit szerzel (mint a régi pamuttrénók), akkor simán visszapöndörödik a vágás mentén az anyag, elég menő lesz:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...és senki más nem tudja úgy levenni a melltartóját és kihúzni a pulcsi ujján át. Ikonikus.

    Pulcsikat én is gyártottam. :) De megnézném most a filmet!

    ReplyDelete