Friday, January 20, 2012

A GREY WEEK IN JANUARY.

It's winter time in Budapest. When I'm writing this post I'm sitting in a cozy cafe, sipping on my Friday 6o'clock tea, having relaxed people chatting and making plans for the weekend all around me. It's incredible how fast this week passed by, I felt like doing my days with a slow, resigned automatism, waking up in the morning, catching up with my work, feeding my soul with something nice in the evening and then curling up with Lulu on the sofa, diving in to a deep, dreamless sleep.
It's okay. In this dreamy, cold and dark weather you don't expect anything extraordinary to happen.
Except for 2 things.
News 1: my JC Lanas has arrived!!! I wish I could show them to you with a lovely outfit right now, but I have to wait because...
News 2: I fell in a boat in Asia and I bruised my foot and ankle. I admit it looked so bad that I didn't dare to tell my mum, not to make her worry. But after 3 weeks it still looked kind of bad, so after all my friends and family constantly hassling that I should see a doctor I went to see a radiologist and it turned out that I have a big, nasty hematome. It doesn't mean that I'm grounded but I obviously I cannot wear heels before it's getting better. So instead of sweating at bikram yoga classes and dressing up for glamourous eating outs I'm reading books and healing my poor hematome with herbal creams.

Poor lonely JC Lanas, hope to wear you soon <3 !

Have a lovely weekend, mes belles!
xoxo,
katika

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh, woooow, de jó ilyen "közelről" látni végre egyet :]
    hát gyógyulgass sürgősen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is perceptibly a bunch to realize about this. I assume you made various nice points in features also.
    Holley 0-7448 Model 2300 350 CFM 2-Barrel Manual Choke New Carburetor

    ReplyDelete