Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEARTS.

Yesterday I found true teenage inspiration all around the web. First, I ran into this irresistible moodboard on Kate's Closet @ asos blog, with amazing outfits from this season's Meadham & Kirchoff show! God, ladies, if you haven't checked it out yet, it's truly a must see! I remember standing at the Marie Claire fashion show with my friend, Anna, we were soo bored with the overwhelming blacks, greys, plain dresses without something crossing the line. We were standing there and instead of watching the live fashion show we were browsing through our fave shows on style.com. That's where I first ran into the outrageous show. Now the novelty outfits are back on KC's inspiration moodboard and I couldn't agree more! I would love to wear any of them this season!!! I will copy some of my favourites here!
Then, having some serious work to do, I plugged my ears and I was listening to a playlist called 'Highschool Sweethearts' on rookiemag.
Awww, I wish I was a teenager again.

Here is yesterday's outfit and a surprise gif made with my new moquu app, who said your feel-age wasn't your true age:)?

MY FIRST GIF.

Here is what I'm wearing: vintage polka dot denim skirt, divided tee, vintage silk scarf wore as a headband.

have a lovely day, ladies!
xoxo
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment