Wednesday, February 15, 2012

THE USA GILET.

Hey-yoo, mes belles, it's been a long long time since my last post, I'm really sorry but I was a bit overwhelmed with work, I had to visit the new HQ in London and I have to disappoint you there was no fancy shopping and cruising around downtown involved, I spent 2 entire days in the Camden office from early morning till late night and the only freetime I had was a 30 minute lunch break. Yepp, things have been busy around here! However, I have some gorgeous and funky new items added to the vintage garderobe, which I will be more than happy to share with you in tons of upcoming posts! Hooray, kTika is back in town:)!

On this snowy winter day I'm feeling very glamrock and I'm wearing this funky knitted vintage gilet. It's so D&G!!! Oh, and I will have to post a close up of the funny broche I got from David for our 6th (!!!) anniversary! It says 'excellent employee' and it was given as a reward in the communist era. Yepp, it's vintage:)!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment