Saturday, April 7, 2012

THE LOMBOK SKIRT.

Hey ladies, I hope you're enjoying Easter and the long weekend as much as I do! Mr. Weatherman wasn't so nice and only wind and rain was projected for the long weekend but who cares? There's plenty to do at home! Today I ironed dozens of new vintage dresses, the whole garderobe is ready and excited to welcome the warm weather hopefully soon. In the meantime, I have to share this outfit photo, it was shot last weekend, when we were walking along a lovely street in the 7th district and found this squat house and an adorable yellow VW Beetle in front of it. This was the perfect location to shoot my new favourite find, the knitted maxi skirt. I call it the Lombok skirt as the colour and design reminds me to the pretty handmade knitted bags I found in a tiny shop on a Lombok island. I still regret not buying one of them there, but after finding this skirt I now have something very similar. I wonder if it was originally knitted there?

I wore it with my Gap denim jacket and my old Adidas sneakers. It was a sunny day and as you can see, Lulu did enjoy it as well. Not to mention the lovely company we had! Only 2 pugs can be better than one pug!
Have a lovely w-e!
xoxo,
k.





No comments:

Post a Comment