Thursday, October 6, 2011

FRILL DRESS.



FRILL DRESS.
hello mes belles, let me show you the most adorable frill dress in the world with its golden shade, perfect length and lovely frills all over. It’s like a dream. Every morning it’s so hard to wake up early but after figuring out the perfect outfit for that day, I always feel so chilled & happy. Ready for a day stuffed with meetings and challenges. I’m working for MTV Networks, I’m responsible for 2 music channels but while I’m a dedicated employee during the day, I turn into a hopeless romantic right afer leaving the office, obsessed with vintage clothes, gourmet food, lovely wines, love & happiness. Usually I try hard to balance these two sides of life and I end up being up late at night doing all the OTHER things feeding my soul. I’m so very happy as I’m on holiday tomorrow so I’ll finally have time to get my bike fixed, pick up a big bag of vintage treasures, have lunch with my best friend from primary school, shop a bit @ Ikea and spend my evening with my adoreable sis. Lovely plans ahead and yep, David is on travel so it’s going to be a chick chic day indeed:)!
Have a lovely evening mes belles, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment