Saturday, October 22, 2011

DANCING WITH MYSELF.




hello mes belles, this is going to be a short post as I have to get ready in like 30 minutes to go to a friend’s wedding party and I haven’t even washed my hair yet, oh lalala! I hope there will be lovely music as I miss DANCING so much!!!! My friends are calling me vintage granny as I cannot attend the same electro & breakbeat parties I used to, I crave GOOD TUNES I can dance to !!!

Sometimes we turn our living room into a ballhaus with David, it’s so funny to dance together like an oldskool couple!

On this photo I’m actually dancing with myself as these clothes I was wearing yesterday made me to move!

I’m wearing a Bambi tee from Pull&Bear, a lace skirt from ASOS, and my fave Hunter wellies as it was raining cats & dogs!

Now I’m rushing to wash my hair, mes belles! Have a lovely Saturday night!!!

xoxo,

katika

No comments:

Post a Comment