Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WORKING GIRL.



WORKING GIRL

There was this movie, Working Girl, when I was pretty young, with Harrison Ford, Melanie Griffith and Sigourney Weaver and I cannot really recall the story in details but there was a ski accident and the boss had to stay home, so the talented secretary (Melanie Griffith) got the chance to show the world how great she really was and amaze the biggest client of the company (in the boss’s absance). OMG, the hairdos and costumes in this movie are so ’80s! Well, it’s a 1988 movie (now I looked it up on imdb) so there’s nothing surprising about it, right?

I really don’t know why this movie came to my mind when I decided to post this outfit photo, maybe because that’s how I felt like today morning, a working girl!

Hope you’ll like this beautiful vintage shirt with a houndstooth pattern all over and beautiful shades of mauve & plum!

That’s how an otherwise boring Wednesday workday can be turned into something less ordinary!

Night night, mes belles!!!

xoxo,

katika

No comments:

Post a Comment