Sunday, November 27, 2011

HOME ALONE.

I'm the sort of people adoring to have company and the one happier to cancel invitations and programs when I finally want to be on my own. This is how I feel safe. Being alone means facing your ego, your fears and your neverending thoughts. You can easily put the volume down by switching on the TV or going online. But the bravest thing to do is just listening to them and then let them go. This is what I'm going to do in the next 2 weeks. David is in the other part of the world and for sure I'll have tons of programs that I can cancel, I'll also try to spend some time on my own. And listen. At least when Lulu is not licking a giant bone next to me on the couch.

This is what I'm wearing: vintage white blouse and knitted top and denim shorts, DIY bow, white lace socks and black wedges.
xoxo,
katika

No comments:

Post a Comment